Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Woodward Tahoe

The other day Mike, Nik and I headed to Woodward Tahoe to get our progression on. We had so much fun and were throwing down every trick we had wanted and landing them in the foam pit. I learned flips and went for it on the resi box, but I cased and my foot slipped off slapping down hard and bruising it pretty bad. I then went to get my camera and when I got back, Mike had fallen pretty hard on a tailwhip attempt on the resi, and possibly pulled something in his shoulder. That left Nik for some pictures, so here he is throwing some nasty style into the foam. All in all it was an epic day and I can't wait to go back when everyone is healed. Enjoy!




Random skaters, but I had a candid photo project due the next day..perfect

4 comments:

  1. Looks exciting. Glad everyone is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style is really a site associated with excellent curiosity for assorted individuals. fake cartier Nowadays, ladies aren't the only real types which value this particular area, because males possess began finding fascinating items too. replica chanel There isn't any stage within concealing at the rear of the actual plant. Most of them . style goods that are mixed together about the devoted marketplace, footwear as well as bags would be the items that may be accountable for numerous obsessions. replica gucci Because you may have anticipated, getting a good fixation indicates investing essential chunks associated with cash. hermes replica For a lot of, this particular doesn't signify an issue, because they are able to pay for huge costs with regard to totes or even footwear. rolex replica sale Nevertheless, not only everybody makes its way into this particular class. You will find individuals, particularly ladies, that adore bags, however can't pay for to buy all of them. replica cartier Consequently, with this specific scenario, what's presently there to complete? Just how can ladies pay for excellent searching totes? rolex submariner replica Nicely the solution is easy also it may not actually shock a person, thinking about that it's this type of well-liked exercise. A lot of women possess began purchasing look-alike totes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete