Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TL vs MC Victory!

Tonight was TL vs MC (our rival private high school) wrestling match. We dominated, even without a lot of our best wrestlers (due to injury)! I felt kind of funny with my 50mm lens because all of the others were shooting with huge 200-300mm lenses, but I used it because of the wide aperture. You can always crop afterwards too :D In addition to using the lens, in order to stop the action relatively good, I had to boost the ISO to allow the shutter to be faster, thus, noise and graininess.

I used selective color here because it was too distracting with everything in color





Laura Tracey. The only girl on TL's wrestling team, props!



Roman is a beast. It looks like he just plays around with the guys. Even gives them bloody noses!


Victory!

1 comment: